Jock / athletic BFE Top recommendations for NYC

Nick222
This topic is 2079 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Also Leodc. He shuttles between my and dc. Not sure Zachary is still working as his ad has expired. Been with him a few times. He’s very good too.

Zachary’s last log-in to the ad was back in September, so not exactly sure what has happened. Would love to hear more about this as well. :)

• 1 month later...

Figured I'd bump this to see if there are any new jock favorites. Here was my original post:

Who is your favorite "college jock" type guy in NYC that you love? Looking for someone top or vers/top that's a great kisser. Any race. 35 and younger.

• 8 months later...

I'm back in NYC for a few days next week, so figured I might check back in and see who is everyone's new favorites. Here's what I'm looking for:

Who is your favorite "college jock" type guy in NYC that you love? Looking for someone top or vers/top that's a great kisser. Any race. 35 and younger.

Thanks!