411 on Kyle King and Ethan Dominant in SF

MPF_1966
This topic is 2387 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Kyle king was my worst hire. He just laid their and did nothing. If you are young and good looking you are ok. If you are older and average looking don't expect much.

My experience was completely opposite. I met him in Vegas many moons ago. He was very into the session... and I do mean very.

I think I'm cute, some say handsome. I not old by any means. I'm probably not much older then him. I definitely don't have a body built for sin.

I posted about the experience before, but before Alec Andrews came along, Kyle King had the award from riding my fun stick harder than anyone I ever met. LOL!

My experience was completely opposite. I met him in Vegas many moons ago. He was very into the session... and I do mean very.

I think I'm cute, some say handsome. I not old by any means. I'm probably not much older then him. I definitely don't have a body built for sin.

I posted about the experience before, but before Alec Andrews came along, Kyle King had the award from riding my fun stick harder than anyone I ever met. LOL!

...love this wording: "...riding my fun stick harder than anyone I ever met." It's sexier than hell!