411 RicoHung

manTOman
This topic is 2355 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...

He is in Austin. We have an appointment. I asked for the 3 fingered face picture, and he supplied 3. Could he be well-seasoned at this? Of course. My major concern is that his dick picks are too much. Too big. Too dark. I.e., too photoshoped, or worse, too injected. He wants $300 for the outcall, so this is going to be a very expensive experiment. I'll let everyone know. :) BTW, I was explicit, and he said no problem, you are really going to enjoy this. Yikes.

He is in Austin. We have an appointment. I asked for the 3 fingered face picture, and he supplied 3. Could he be well-seasoned at this? Of course. My major concern is that his dick picks are too much. Too big. Too dark. I.e., too photoshoped, or worse, too injected. He wants $300 for the outcall, so this is going to be a very expensive experiment. I'll let everyone know. :) BTW, I was explicit, and he said no problem, you are really going to enjoy this. Yikes.

Please do keep our little Austin group informed.

I probably won't be able to catch him this visit no matter how great it turns out, but it will be good to know for future reference. :)