411 Hung James Toronto

manTOman
This topic is 1920 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Dont know James, but another HUNG in Toronto is stunning:

http://rentboy.pro/boys/matheusbfe

Thanks for the suggestion @SecretShopper , but do you mind me asking if your recommendation comes from your own experience with Matheus or from only looking at his photos? Because not one of the pics in his ad is actually of him. Not even one. :eek:

Edited by manTOman

Thanks for the suggestion @SecretShopper , but do you mind me asking if you're recommendation comes from your own experience with Matheus or from only looking at his photos? Because not one of the pics in his ad is actually of him. Not even one. :eek:

Finally. I actually thought I was going crazy after I met with him and felt that he was either a different person or that the photos were a decade old. I even entertained the thought that a potential “real” Matheus may have been too busy and outsourced me to someone else. But yet he gets so many positive reviews everywhere.

Glad to hear I’m not totally nuts.

(And just to preempt any concerns, it was not just the photos that were false advertising, and yes, I did submit an official review)

Finally. I actually thought I was going crazy after I met with him and felt that he was either a different person or that the photos were a decade old. I even entertained the thought that a potential “real” Matheus may have been too busy and outsourced me to someone else. But yet he gets so many positive reviews everywhere.

Glad to hear I’m not totally nuts.

(And just to preempt any concerns, it was not just the photos that were false advertising, and yes, I did submit an official review)

You're not nuts. In fact it was probably a rather normal reaction to some very "creative" advertising.

• 1 year later...