Brad hollywood

Capricious
This topic is 1765 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...

Saw him recently too, I am glad to hear his place is better this time around, but I still did an outcall because I could control the temperature, just in case.

The massage was excellent, done in the nude but I got the vibe he doesn't like interaction and being touched, even if non-sensually. He kind of reluctantly went along with it but I quickly stopped, sensing the absence of chemistry.

Nice, kind, smart dude, and a great masseur overall, though.

I saw him when he was in Los Angeles - the ambience of his massage was 2 out of 5 stars. The massage isn't anything to rave about. His body is good but nothing amazing. The massage was decent. And as I'm writing this I'm waiting for the "BUT... THIS WAS AMAZING..." moment but I can't think of anything. Not memorable.

• 2 months later...

I saw him in Boston many years ago. I was really looking forward to it because his photos are beautiful and he is very much my type. The experienced was disappointing to say the least. He was late, kept me waiting. Massage was done on a mattress on the floor and while his technique was ok there was absolutely no sensual aspect or mutual anything as promised. This was several years ago any maybe he's changed but I wouldn't repeat.

• 10 months later...

Has anyone seen Bradford lately? He's in Chicago now. I saw him a few years ago in NYC. He was cold and aloof and I remember nothing about the massage itself, and yet I'm considering giving him another chance. Reading this thread makes me think another round with Bradford is more likely than not to be a bust, but . . . Any thoughts?

• 3 months later...
Thanks. My informal calculation looks like a 30% chance or less of an enjoyable experience. Not great odds

Did you end up trying him out? He's right up my alley, physically and am tempted to try him out myself.

Did you end up trying him out? He's right up my alley, physically and am tempted to try him out myself.

I did give him another chance. He is a well-trained, skilled masseur, but completely self-absorbed, not nearly as toned as his photos, and the atmosphere in his sad, tiny studio was not conducive to relaxation. Standard HE