These guys in Minneapolis

Mplsgymguy
This topic is 2409 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone had a massage with

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/thp/d/male-massage-the-ultimate/6375010568.html

Had a peculiar and unsatisfying experience with this guy and wondering if it was just me or how he interacts with someone else.

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/thp/d/mens-massage/6373035501.html

Been thinking about contacting this guy, but his ad changes a lot - sometimes solo, sometimes with 4 hand partner, changes photos a lot. Wondering if his massage is actually OK.

Was the unsatisfying experience with the first link in the post?

I have had a massage with the second guy a few times. The massage isn't bad but it isn't great, feels very rushed.

IMO you would have a better experience with Tim or Darren.

The peculiar/unsatisfying experience was with the guy in the first link, Michael. Nice guy, very good massage. Spent more time on, and between, my glutes than expected - which was fine :) - then when I turned over he started in on my nipples, which instantly got me hard. There was more sensual touching, and then...nothing. He said, “I could’ve gotten you off but this is your first visit and I don’t know you.” So that was that.

I enjoyed the basic massage, so I went back to see him again about 6 weeks later. Again with the glutes and the nipples, then he says, “Rest for a minute and take your time getting up,” and he leaves the room. And that was that. I paid him and left.

Just wondering if anyone else has seen him and if their experience was similar? Maybe it was just me? For a while he had an additional ad on BP with pics of himself lounging provocatively and a closeup shot of his crotch in a jockstrap.

Archived