Hung masseurs in Phoenix?

BearBones
This topic is 1157 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have experience with a good quality massage with a well endowed masseur in PHX? Maybe even with some good extras? Feel free to PM me, thanks in advance.

I’ve seen Ty Eros several times. Very handsome, rock hard body, and hung. Good nassage, too. He used to have a second ad on MF in which he went into detail about his tantric massage. Not sure if he’s no longer doing that or the site took it down when they became more buttoned up.

• 4 weeks later...

I must admit. Carlos is the one. Great conversationalist, Great massage... And Very Very Sensual before he started.. I was changing and he came up from behind me to hug me... That got me to "full attention" right away.. he was impressed i was ready. He did ask during the massage if i was a bottom. Unfortunately for him i am not or I would have let him take over... He is so huge, I knew that i would not be able to handle it... Good luck to the guys who enjoy it...

My go to guy is Adrian https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/adriancuba.shtml

He to was very sensual from the start... I couldn't believe what a hunk he is...then the accent....Yep.. when I'm back i will repeat.

• 2 weeks later...
I’ve always wanted to try Jakob but could never sync my calendar with his availability. He has always been very prompt and polite in responding to my text messages.

If anyone has seen him, I would really like to hear how it went. He’s so my type!

I’ve

I've always been fond of Jakob. Have wanted to try him out for years, but I'm not local. I believe he used to advertise as HUNGarian (emphasis on hung) but when the massage sites went "legit" that went away.

Anybody try him?

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/jakobphoenix.shtml

I have worked with Jakob several times when I visited Phoenix over the years. Truly a gem! He truly stands out from the rest. He’s quite sexy, charming and quite hung. Tight furry body. Professional and kind. If you’d like more details let me know.

I’ve

I have worked with Jakob several times when I visited Phoenix over the years. Truly a gem! He truly stands out from the rest. He’s quite sexy, charming and quite hung. Tight furry body. Professional and kind. If you’d like more details let me know.

Would love to know more. Feel free to PM me.

I must admit. Carlos is the one. Great conversationalist, Great massage... And Very Very Sensual before he started.. I was changing and he came up from behind me to hug me... That got me to "full attention" right away.. he was impressed i was ready. He did ask during the massage if i was a bottom. Unfortunately for him i am not or I would have let him take over... He is so huge, I knew that i would not be able to handle it... Good luck to the guys who enjoy it...

My go to guy is Adrian https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/adriancuba.shtml

He to was very sensual from the start... I couldn't believe what a hunk he is...then the accent....Yep.. when I'm back i will repeat.

Me too when in Phoenix a year ago I booked with Carlos and Adrian separately. Perhaps Carlos' pics are a bit old, but I had a great time with both.

They are both BIG (Carlos is thicker) and they both love sex. It was definitely more fun than a massage, but hey, I didn't complain :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...