Sports Touch NYC

tdork
This topic is 988 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Bump, he is coming to Chicago and I am looking for a new masseur to try and maybe introduce into my mix of regulars.

Any recent experiences, how tall is he, does he do glutes, and does it get sensual?

Feel free to PM if you prefer, I noticed general reluctance to go into details here :)

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/31179/

(new link on mf, in case someone might be searching for it)

Edited by Capitano

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 6/5/2018 at 7:45 PM, EVdude said:

Note for the record here... I found myself with some time to kill. Johnny showed as Available Now on MF. I texted, he responded, agreed the 90 minute price, he sent address and on I was on my way. As I was walking there, I saw that he had texted 10 minutes earlier asking me to reconfirm. I responded in the affirmative and that I was almost there. He responded that he was no longer available.

I’m giving a little lee way here given the without notice setup, but I’m not overly enthusiastic about trying again.

I had that experience too, Twice. After that I have scratched his name from my list. I hope he is better since then.