"Neither a Borrower or a Lender Be"....

jjkrkwood
This topic is 2327 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then how about, "I'm not comfortable lending these bags. I'm sorry."?

lol...You're funny. I just don't see the big deal in spending an extra 20 seconds to give a complete explanation. Are you really that short on time? I think I'll stick to my way, and by all means, you should do it your way...

Edited by bigvalboy

Steamer trunks? Who’s buying steamer trunks? Who’s still traveling by steamer? And they certainly won’t fit in an overhead or beneath the seat in front of you. Lol

I know someone who's a Louis Vuitton salesperson. She said you'd be surprised by how often people buy steamer trunks, despite their exorbitant cost and questionable practicality. She said the buyers use them for their private jets.

lol...You're funny. I just don't see the big deal in spending an extra 20 seconds to give a complete explanation. Are you really that short on time? I think I'll stick to my way, and by all means, you should do it your way...

Not short on time: the complete explanation gives the borrower leeway to argue. I'd rather not give them that leeway.