411 on Talljon Kansas City

lookingforfunny
This topic is 1632 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’m glad you had a good experience with him. I didn’t. This guy used to advertise on another site and I had substantial communication with him prior to my one of my many trips to Kansas City. Everything was good to go or so I thought. He assured me he’d be at my hotel at 8 pm but he never showed up. I emailed him to see if he was OK and if he was still planning to come over. His response “Oh Yea, I forgot about that. Something else has come up and I won’t be able to make it. I emailed him back stating my displeasure. His response to that email was inappropriate as he stated “That’s the way life is, asshole!”.

I’m not sure if he’s figured it out by now or not try running his phone number through FB. Was pretty interesting.

I’m glad you had a good experience with him. I didn’t. This guy used to advertise on another site and I had substantial communication with him prior to my one of my many trips to Kansas City. Everything was good to go or so I thought. He assured me he’d be at my hotel at 8 pm but he never showed up. I emailed him to see if he was OK and if he was still planning to come over. His response “Oh Yea, I forgot about that. Something else has come up and I won’t be able to make it. I emailed him back stating my displeasure. His response to that email was inappropriate as he stated “That’s the way life is, asshole!”.

I’m not sure if he’s figured it out by now or not try running his phone number through FB. Was pretty interesting.

Wow. You certainly had an unfortunate experience with Jon. Sometimes initial connections do not work out. I have had my fair share of hits and misses, which were uncharacteristic of the other person. My experience was quite the opposite:

dHe is a very tall, hung, gentle lion. He is fun to play with because you feel small and vulnerable standing next to a 6'8" construction worker. He sports a size 14 shoe and he has a nice sized hammer in his toolkit. All of what he says is true. When we met he was new to the scene, so there we took some time to warm up to each other.

He needs to update his profile pictures. Being the typical Missouri country boy and blue-collar str8 type, so he is not the best salesman. He is a good looker, in person. You can't stop staring at various features and his legs look great, even though they are often hanging over the edge of the bed due to his height.

Jon desperately needs to update his ad to show off his best assets. Jon is a great kisser, conversationalist, and all around good guy. He is patient, accommodating, and eager to please. I look forward to seeing him again. A true broke back mountain experience. I like his rough edges.

• 2 years later...