Blond Viking, 6'4" hottie in Los Angeles===411?

Muscle Lover 2
This topic is 1363 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The $ 350 rate is from communicating with BV and is for an outcall in LA. In his private pictures, he is without a hat in most of them. While his hair is thin, it does not appear that he is bald. He is, actually, an incredibly handsome man. The "anything goes" does bother me and I will explore that further with him if I get past the deposit requirement. He does not live in LA. His ad implies that he is coming to LA from a site halfway between LA and SB (Santa Barbara, I assume). I'm still trying to wrap my head around "ask me" versus "anything goes", keeping in mind everyone's admonitions that I should treat everyone as positive and protect myself accordingly.

Sorry, I did not see the other 2 threads because I searched only for the grammatically correct "Blond Viking" and not "BlondViking." Lesson learned.

I always asumed that ask me means the provider doesn’t want to say whether he is tricky safe vs also does bb. Where anything goes means he’ll do either without issue.

You lost me at "blond".

Well, that would indeed be the correct spelling for a male

I think he referred to the fact that by the nickname with "blond" in ALL CAPS, he was expecting a Thor-like head full of hair and the guy is almost bald.

Smaller equipment than advertised, feminine. Not someone I'd court.

I got the exact same vibe from this picture. Nothing more disappointing than a muscle queen who demands upfront deposit and facepics (?) in order to book an appointment with his highness (!) Not the kind of behaviour you'd expect from a true viking.

Screen-Shot-2020-06-07-at-10-00-50-AM.png

Edited by orville

I think he referred to the fact that by the nickname with "blond" in ALL CAPS, he was expecting a Thor-like head full of hair and the guy is almost bald.

I got the exact same vibe from this picture. Nothing more disappointing than a muscle queen who demands upfront deposit and facepics (?) in order to book an appointment with his highness (!) Not the kind of behaviour you'd expect from a true viking.

I am curious how you guys assume he is "feminine" and a "muscle queen"....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've been with this provider a few times over the past few years (all pre-COVID19) and can attest that the description of himself as blond, capitalized or not, was 100% accurate, all the way down to his body hair in all places. Unfortunately, plenty of men and women suffer from baldness, but that doesn't negate the color of their hair, and I've never seen his ad represent that he had a full head of hair akin to Thor or Fabio, so I can't say that there's anything misleading about it regarding that subject.

I don't know what you mean by "muscle queen," but can only say that the guy was in very good shape and was pretty well built, while not being as large (IMHO) as a body builder. As I've matured, I've tried really hard to distance myself from patriarchal judgment-loaded descriptors like "masculine" and "feminine," although I still slip up every now and then. That being said, back when I first hired this guy, I was less "enlightened" on that issue, and still desired what I thought of as only masculine guys. For whatever it's worth, I still had no problem with him in that regard, especially since I hired him multiple times after that, and enjoyed myself each time.

I can vouch that his fees are on the higher side, though.