Project Runway 2017

Good Grief
This topic is 2373 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I guess I'm a design nerd (architectural interior designer, here) BUT I've been especially enjoying, this year, the designs of Brandon Kee.

He states that architecture is an inspiration. His looks are never frou-frou but fresh, clean showing his own style.

(He's nice-looking, too. IMO)

http://static.goldderby.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/project-runway-16-cast-Brandon-Kee-620x360.jpg

Edited by Good Grief

I guess I'm a design nerd (architectural interior designer, here) BUT I've been especially enjoying, this year, the designs of Brandon Kee.

He states that architecture is an inspiration. His looks are never frou-frou but fresh, clean showing his own style.

http://static.goldderby.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/project-runway-16-cast-Brandon-Kee-620x360.jpg

He's a cutie, and it's sooooooo hard for me to believe he's str8..... but its a great Fantasy....

I don’t think I can wear his designs but in terms of demeanor, I appreciate his laid-back attitude and general pleasantness.

I think he is straight. They did show his girlfriend in one of the episodes. I do love his designs but there’s a very, very small select of clientele that can wear it. It looks good on the runway but I’m not sure how many will have the nerve to go out in public wearing it. In Chicago, I can see someone from Lincoln Park wearing it but in Humbolt Park? You’re asking for a beat down. He is cute though.

I think he is straight. They did show his girlfriend in one of the episodes. I do love his designs but there’s a very, very small select of clientele that can wear it. It looks good on the runway but I’m not sure how many will have the nerve to go out in public wearing it. In Chicago, I can see someone from Lincoln Park wearing it but in Humbolt Park? You’re asking for a beat down. He is cute though.

He has a very "downtown" aesthetic.... There are MANY Trendies that would wear his stuff, and I am sure celebrities will be contacting him cause his stuff is unique and would make a statement on a red carpet...

FYI, I am a normal everyday girl, and would wear his fashion. Michael Costello and Christian Siriano started on Project Runway and are now Hollywoods biggest "go-to's"....

Yeah, he's straight with a girlfriend. As for the wearability of his stuff, I don't think the intention of a lot of runway shows is that the fashion would be worn on the street as is, but I could see that they could be simplified a bit to be made more wearable.

Well yes, I saw his GF , but he is such a sweetheart that in MY mind, he HAS TO BE at least bi.... I bet he would blush if he got a BJ ???? :p

He has a very "downtown" aesthetic.... There are MANY Trendies that would wear his stuff, and I am sure celebrities will be contacting him cause his stuff is unique and would make a statement on a red carpet...

FYI, I am a normal everyday girl, and would wear his fashion. Michael Costello and Christian Siriano started on Project Runway and are now Hollywoods biggest "go-to's"....

Don’t get me wrong. He does have that downtown appeal to his looks but that’s really where you’d find his look. But even there most would probably opt for the little black dress over his. I would buy his designs myself even the last one with the bonnet. I’d lose the bonnet though and get it in darker colors over the pink and white that he used.

• 3 weeks later...