JesseJaymes

Johnny_85
This topic is 2357 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone seen him recently? I texted him and he hasn't responded.

Also what are his rates he is charging hourly? I got quoted a few different amounts.

May ?? have to do with how you phrase your inquiry. I presume you're being polite, respectful, to-the-point, and discreet.

Also, how are you getting quoted different rates if he hasn't even responded?

The pimp keeps him under tight wraps as he has "a bit of a crush" lol, Jessie could do this on his own, but so many other choices with NO middleman

These stable of guys appreciate this pimp because they all have girlfriends and can’t field the volume of inquiries without getting caught. For every real client there are 20 flakes. Screening is a full time job

I have been quite a few of the guys who were the pimps “consistent” partner and they have all said nothing but bad things when it has ended.

Adrian Moss for example HATES the pimp. They were together too for sometime.

Edited by Dr.Mavin

I used to have a relationship with the pimp. But then it just got weird.

I have been quite a few of the guys who were the pimps “consistent” partner and they have all said nothing but bad things when it has ended.

Adrian Moss for example HATES the pimp. They were together too for sometime.

Well Adrian/ so many other names is no angel

Edited by builder boy

• 1 month later...
I texted him and he hasn't responded.

He’s not as responsive as before.

have you ever made contact with him?....not quite clear on this!

I like JJ's vibe a lot and appreciate all the comments....I hope a meet works out for you and that you'll post results and a review.....do you know if all inquiries still go through a rep?....thanks