Fitfun

jazboy
This topic is 2265 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The beach pic links to a London-based fitness/fashion blogger with over 305,000 followers on Instagram.

The other two public pics don't hit on anything in a search. Though, for what it's worth, the four reviews state that the pics are accurate.

Edited by Good Grief

• 3 weeks later...

I was in the area very recently, and I made an appointment with https://rentmen.eu/FitnFun

Unfortunately, I had to cancel, as my work required a last minute business dinner, and I was only there 1 night.

I felt bad about canceling, and couldn't help recalling all the rentguys who post here about clients flaking with great frequency. FitnFun seemed very understanding and polite.

Thing is, I have potential for some onoing work taking me to that area regularly. So I'm very interested in Fitnfun.

So bumping this thread, because I haven't seen any comments based on actual experience

Edited by LaffingBear

• 4 months later...