411 on Joe Strunk

Nakedchi
This topic is 2317 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
Has anyone seen Joe Strunk in Chicago for a session? Definitely seems legit and trained. Wondering about his technique.

http://www.joestrunkmassage.com

@Nakedchi , how did you come across his ad? On a gay massage site? I looked at his Yelp reviews and it appears 90% of his Yelp reviews are written by women. Not that it matters. Just an observation that the majority of his clients seem to be female, so just curious where you found him.

My predication would be that being on Yelp mostly reviewed by women....and the overall tone of his massage website....that it was, and always will be, strictly therapeutic. If you ask Joe Strunk if he offers extras, I am sure he thinks you are referring to aromatherapy, hot stone therapy, etc. He would probably freak out knowing he is being discussed ( and lusted after by some) like this in a gay massage forum, and the extras we are hoping he offers are nude massage, mutual touching, oral, and a happy ending. :)

Edited by Dmitri

• 1 month later...