Puerto Vallarta- 411?

kov78
This topic is 2154 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Any one know anyone good to see while there. Any one have any experience with a hot massuer? I'll be there end of December

In the "romantic zone" there is a Building to the right of the Blue Chairs, it used to be called the Blue Seas but they recently changed the name. At the ground level, beach side, there is a massage studio. The guys are trained so the massages are good as are the endings ;)

In the "romantic zone" there is a Building to the right of the Blue Chairs, it used to be called the Blue Seas but they recently changed the name. At the ground level, beach side, there is a massage studio. The guys are trained so the massages are good as are the endings ;)

A good massage followed by a happy ending from a hot Latino? Count me in!!

• 8 months later...

Hey

Greeting! Hey the do you remember who was the massuer you got a massage from? Dm me if you remember or remember the name of the place.