Some Orlando Listings...

gnosvos
This topic is 2394 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just to give an update on this I ended up booking with Andres, I'm sure frat had a great session a lot of times these are hit and miss, but I will not be booking again. Better looking than his pictures but massage was just terrible. He was actually texting for at least 1/3 of the session while he nudged my feet with one hand assuming I didn't realize. When he wasn't texting the massage wasn't a whole lot better.

Beats me. I've only had one other massage where I knew the person was texting during the massage. I just don't get it. You can't put your phone down, but it's going to cost you big in the long run. Pretty much cancelling any return visits from that client and ensuring that person will likely let others know not to book with them. It wastes my time/money and ends up losing them a lot more in potential money. It's the cost of emoji!

Beats me. I've only had one other massage where I knew the person was texting during the massage. I just don't get it. You can't put your phone down, but it's going to cost you big in the long run. Pretty much cancelling any return visits from that client and ensuring that person will likely let others know not to book with them. It wastes my time/money and ends up losing them a lot more in potential money. It's the cost of emoji!

Same thing happened to me. Before I found this forum, I had several massages that I wish "I" could have been texting during the massage, instead of just laying there waiting for it to end. ((:

Archived