411 on Ric from NJ and DC.?

Deadlift1
This topic is 2398 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’ve seen Ricardo when he worked at Deluca in DC and at his own apartment in DC. Above average to very good technical massage. In my case, there were never any extracurriculars. Unless the therapist’s ad clearly suggests additional features of the massage, I let things happen organically and see what comes up. Nothing ever did, so I just enjoyed the massage. The disclaimer at the beginning of his ad suggests an intent to remain therapeutic. He’s a nice, pretty soft-spoken Brazilian guy.

I’ve seen Ricardo when he worked at Deluca in DC and at his own apartment in DC. Above average to very good technical massage. In my case, there were never any extracurriculars. Unless the therapist’s ad clearly suggests additional features of the massage, I let things happen organically and see what comes up. Nothing ever did, so I just enjoyed the massage. The disclaimer at the beginning of his ad suggests an intent to remain therapeutic. He’s a nice, pretty soft-spoken Brazilian guy.

Same experience for me, except I asked if options were available. He told me strictly therapeutic.

Archived