411 on Conco in New York City

FrankR
This topic is 2069 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
@FrankR met him and wrote the DR linked in post #3.

~Boomer~

Indeed I did - thank you for alerting me to this thread! I spend most of my time here on the forum in the Spa section (prefer massage type encounters), however he is one of a very select few guys over the years, where I was tempted to and allowed things to go beyond the typical massage experience. Have seen him a few times subsequent to my review and he has never disappointed! Two thumbs up based on my experience!! ;)

Indeed I did - thank you for alerting me to this thread! I spend most of my time here on the forum in the Spa section (prefer massage type encounters), however he is one of a very select few guys over the years, where I was tempted to and allowed things to go beyond the typical massage experience. Have seen him a few times subsequent to my review and he has never disappointed! Two thumbs up based on my experience!! ;)

Hey

Check your inbox. Thx

Please say he gave you a happy happy ending with his smooth pucker!