411 CristianLorenz

Trebor
This topic is 1650 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 years later...
Anyone??? Would love to know if he goes beyond the basic erotic ;)massage

Hi, Trebor. I met up with Christian back in September of this year. It was a great experience. His pictures are accurate, and he is a kind and intelligent guy. He is from Germany originally, so he has a slight German accent.

He told me he see's himself as a masseur first, which is why he doesn't really advertise anything sexual on his various accounts. If he feels a connection with a client, he let's things take their course, but he doesn't like to commit to anything sexual ahead of time. He is an excellent and trained masseur, and he also has a nice meaty uncut cock ;) We hit it off and had fun after the massage. We are both tops, so we just did oral and kissed and had lots of body contact. Though I did let him finger me while he jerked me to completion. Afterward, we sat and chatted about politics and video games for about 30 minutes.

I highly recommend Christian, he is so sweet, sexy, and skilled. Let me know if you have any other questions :)