411 on max visiting DC

Bluealpha3225
This topic is 2394 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I thinking of giving him a second go. His massage was nice, swedish, with extras. He was not very interactive, and politely, discretely avoided any mutual touch. I do believe it was because he is a little new. Anyway, he was nice, but English is not first language. If I can get my schedule to work, will see him while he is in town.

• 2 weeks later...
Decent massage, he uses fast broad strokes and a LOT of oil. The boy is Ukrainian and gorgeous, has a few difficulties with English. I finished very happy and it was nice seeing him standing at attention.

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear that the experience is improving. I definitely agree on how attractive he is.

Had a wonderful massage experience this am. He has most definitely improved, used his entire upper body in a beautiful, oil based Swedish Thai like massage. Wonderful lingam ending. He has become much more comfortable with that part, but direct intentional mutual touch was limited. However, I will say, the massage was so good, that it most certainly became much less a priority. I will definitely repeat, and it seems like he may be staying in DC.

Archived