411 on Brandon nyc

allyouknow
This topic is 2110 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
He burned me similar to others with a no show. Arrived for appt and he said “5 min” and then “5 min” again and then radio silence.

he also did the same with me: he at first said 30 minutes, then 15 minutes, then 5 minutes more before he would arrive. he was almost 2 hours late and would only give an update once time had run out. i lived near where he was hosting so it wasn’t as annoying, but he was difficult to coordinate. once we met up, it took him some minutes to get set up, and that time came out of the hour. once the massage got started, he wasted some time setting up the music here and there, and the massage wasn’t strong or intuitive. near the end he wanted to charge more for extras when that had already been discussed. no extras happened as a result. he’s good looking but so are others who are more honest and reliable. in the end, he came across as emotionally immature when he tried to blame the miscommunication about extras on me. i thought we’d already gotten past that and had moved on, so the accusatory text message really caught me by surprise.