411 on Cristian Miami

Ritchie21
This topic is 1831 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...

My experience with Cristian was awful and disappointing, and I would caution anyone against hiring him for a massage.

I reached out to Cristian by text to schedule a 90 minute session with him. When the issue of payment came up, Cristian told me that he accepted payment by cash or the Zelle app. When he asked how I would be paying, I told him I would be paying by Zelle. I asked him whether he required Zelle payments to be made upfront. He responded with "just asking." We finished setting up the appointment over text. Later that evening, I arrived for my appointment. Not more than 2 minutes into the session, he stopped the massage and asked whether I would be paying by Zelle (something we had already established over text). When I affirmed that I would be paying by Zelle, he demanded that I pay him $200.00 upfront. I was confused and shocked by his demand, especially since I asked him whether he required upfront payment over text (and he never said he required it). Not to mention that I had made the 50-minute drive in traffic to make the appointment. Had he told me he required upfront payment, I would not have agreed to the appointment.

When I asked him why he was demanding to be paid upfront, he claimed to have had issues with past first-time clients. I told him that I wasn't comfortable paying him upfront for a 90 minute massage, despite his efforts to assure me that I wouldn't be cheated. As a compromise, I offered to pay Cristian half his fee upfront and the remaining half (plus tip) after the massage. However, he continued to demand the full payment upfront and assured me I didn't need to worry. I refused, grabbed my belongings, and left immediately. No client should have to pay a masseur upfront for service, ever.

He should be avoided.