Sebastian (and Romeo...) masseurs 411

Italiano
This topic is 2290 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

[uSER=3916]@xafnndapp[/uSER] , I just looked through his reviews on MF. I always read through the reviews to see if there is a common thread, which is a red flag the masseur wrote them. On Romeo's reviews there is a common thread. The word "pleasant" is used in a few. (who the hell says a massage is "pleasant"?? especially in more than one review?) Many of the other reviews urge you to go see him. Almost written like a paid endorsement. After reading a few I can tell the same person wrote them.....and that person is Romeo. I will say that I have chosen masseurs based on MF reviews who have a different flavor in each review, and the masseur turned out to be great. Better luck next time :) By the way, I loved your "cabbage" comment!

• 3 months later...

I went to see Sebastian last year and had an overall good experience. He gave me a body scrub and a pretty thorough and good massage with an ending that was more than what most masseurs do. He has a number or machines and equipment in his apartment that you would expect from a serious aesthetician and a myriad of degrees on the walls so he is obviously trained in his field and practices it full-time. Also, at $160 for 90 minutes it is a good deal. However, he is waaaay out in Jackson Heights so if you are cabbing from Manhattan, that will add a good amount. (I personally never take public transportation following a massage, since riding the MTA after a session is less than relaxing.) I'd definitely go back if I had any other reason to be in that part of Queens.

I trusted all the 5* reviews on masseurfinder. Stupid me.

I've trusted masseurfinders reviews too. Makes me wonder who actually writes some of those reviews.

But according to masseurfinders staff, the masseur can delete or not approve reviews they dont like. When asked the reason, I was told they pay to advertise and have final say on reviews.

I've trusted masseurfinders reviews too. Makes me wonder who actually writes some of those reviews.

But according to masseurfinders staff, the masseur can delete or not approve reviews they dont like. When asked the reason, I was told they pay to advertise and have final say on reviews.

I've come to the conclusion that MF reviews are good on either end of the bell curve, at least in the Chicago market. If a guy has like 80 reviews, I think it means that at the very least some people are liking it enough to write (even if some masseurs offer future discounts if you review).

Secondly, if a guy has had a profile for like 5 years and the number of reviews has stayed flat, I run away.

I've come to the conclusion that MF reviews are good on either end of the bell curve, at least in the Chicago market. If a guy has like 80 reviews, I think it means that at the very least some people are liking it enough to write (even if some masseurs offer future discounts if you review).

Secondly, if a guy has had a profile for like 5 years and the number of reviews has stayed flat, I run away.

Or the last one was 4 years ago lol