Kevin (Mind and Body) in Atlanta?

bordeauxfan
This topic is 2249 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest InthePines
Will be in Atlanta end of October, looking for a masculine hairy guy for an erotic massage. Interested in Kevin...anyone have experience with him? Thanks in advance...

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/kevinmindbody.shtml

Never had a massage from him personally, for he doesn't do outcalls unless it's nearby, but I hear he gives a great massage, yet strictly therapeutic. He has a studio, or works for one and also does personal training.

While he's been on MF for some time, he advertised under the healing section and only just recently posted the shirtless photos and created a profile under relax.

This is the only forum posting information on Kevin. Hope this helps.

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/recommendations-for-atlanta.121814/#post-1323912

Will be in Atlanta end of October, looking for a masculine hairy guy for an erotic massage. Interested in Kevin...anyone have experience with him? Thanks in advance...

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/kevinmindbody.shtml

If you decide to go for it, don't use Uber to get there. Their maps get confused about the address he gives, I was dropped off at a wrong gate to the complex where he lives. I ended up wandering around and he was remarkably unhelpful. After a good 30 minutes runaround I hailed a cab and went back downtown. Not much in the way of southern hospitality, it was a bad experience, especially given that the neighborhood outside his complex (which itself seemed nice) is not the greatest.

I uninstalled my Uber app afterwards, it looks like Lyft's maps are better and would have taken me to the right place. But I don't think I'll try again when in Atlanta, his indifference was disappointing.

• 3 weeks later...
Never had a massage from him personally, for he doesn't do outcalls unless it's nearby, but I hear he gives a great massage, yet strictly therapeutic. He has a studio, or works for one and also does personal training.

While he's been on MF for some time, he advertised under the healing section and only just recently posted the shirtless photos and created a profile under relax.

This is the only forum posting information on Kevin. Hope this helps.

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/recommendations-for-atlanta.121814/#post-1323912

I was fortunate to experience not only an excellent therapeutic massage from Kevin but also to enjoy a thoroughly enjoyable modality of relaxation.

In addition, by my own standards of attractiveness, Kevin hits the "10 plus" eye candy rating squarely on the mark!

If you decide to go for it, don't use Uber to get there. Their maps get confused about the address he gives, I was dropped off at a wrong gate to the complex where he lives. I ended up wandering around and he was remarkably unhelpful. After a good 30 minutes runaround I hailed a cab and went back downtown. Not much in the way of southern hospitality, it was a bad experience, especially given that the neighborhood outside his complex (which itself seemed nice) is not the greatest.

I uninstalled my Uber app afterwards, it looks like Lyft's maps are better and would have taken me to the right place. But I don't think I'll try again when in Atlanta, his indifference was disappointing.

Like you, I went to the wrong but similarly named condo complex that was near Kevin's. It was my fault entirely because I didn't read the online map thoroughly enough. Because I knew the neighborhood quite well already, I mistakenly fixated in my mind's eye on a different nearby condo complex when I looked at the map.

My error was quickly & easily corrected with the help of Kevin via the phone & I arrived at the correct gate 2 minutes later.

I'm angling for a repeat experience under Kevin's talented touch!

Guest InthePines

Interesting. I’ve seen that on this site a good bit, where I’ve come to check out a masseur prior to hiring and their early reviews indicates they shied away from anything more than a basic massage.

My though is guys don’t go to the relax section of masseurfinder, review the profile of these hot men and their incredible bodies and then seeks to schedule a purely therapeutic massage. The results being mostly clients leaving dissatisfied and more importantly, no repeat business.

Let us know how the next session goes. Sounds like I need to give Kevin a try.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I need to somewhat amend my earlier totally favorable comments here so as to note that, if you have expectations about in which direction your massage with Kevin should head, you & he need to communicate clearly. Otherwise, you may be frustrated and one or both of you may not be happy with certain aspects of the resulting experience.

On a related note to that, it's interesting that Kevin's' ad has been moved over into appearing only on the "relax" side of one site's ads. Plus, the updated range of his photos shows much more skin than it previously did.

In view of that, it nevertheless is best to discuss expectations &/or boundaries before engaging him in a massage.

I need to somewhat amend my earlier totally favorable comments here so as to note that, if you have expectations about in which direction your massage with Kevin should head, you & he need to communicate clearly. Otherwise, you may be frustrated and one or both of you may not be happy with certain aspects of the resulting experience.

On a related note to that, it's interesting that Kevin's' ad has been moved over into appearing only on the "relax" side of one site's ads. Plus, the updated range of his photos shows much more skin than it previously did.

In view of that, it nevertheless is best to discuss expectations &/or boundaries before engaging him in a massage.

Been tempted to try him out. So, in your amendment, you’re saying you laid out your expectations out front and have had a great time with him? Has it led to more sensual?