San Diego Recommendation

OCClient
This topic is 2361 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've gotten a massage from muscle cub. It wasn't a great massage. He asked for the money upfront and counted it before the massage. That's a turnoff for me. It wasn't a horrible experience, but not great. Others may have had a better experience.

I’ve never had a masseur ask for the money upfront. That’d be weird for me.

I’ve tried Shawn. Nice guy but not much of a massage. It’s sort of light touching, lots of stretching, and the sensual aspect. I wouldn’t call him a masseur by any stretch.

Agree. And he moved to a new place. Kind of awkward for incalls since it’s an office building. I think he needs more business since several of his clientes might have stopped seeing him due to his location. That’s why he’s posting ads again. If he lowers his rates I might he seem. Posted rates are for therapeutic only. He upsells for nude/sensual. If he doesn’t shower he can have a ‘body odor’ that some might enjoy. I enjoyed the stretching part. He’s a nice guy... but he can have his moments.

mascmusc was terrible, I saw him several years ago. Just lightly stroked the back for an hour, there was a HE but very mechanical.

PuertoricanCMT I've gone to a couple of times, the first time he was offering a lot extra but I was a bit prudish at the time, so didn't do anything, and the second time I saw him a few years later, (I'm sure he didn't remember me) and he didn't really offer anything. I think the massage was good, but not good enough to go back again, and he isn't as in shape as his pictures from what I remember. He was using these pictures 8 years ago when I first moved to San Diego.

He looks much older irl. Massage good. Professional. HE. But not memorable. Didn’t feel a connection. But can’t complaint either.

I got a massage from him a year ago. Much older? No way. Still in amazing shape. Massage on my bed, it was quite good, there was mutual touching but as soon as my mouth went close to his dick he told me that was another price...

I understand your statement about the "connection" though. me too, I enjoyed it but I would not repeat it.

I got a massage from him a year ago. Much older? No way. Still in amazing shape. Massage on my bed, it was quite good, there was mutual touching but as soon as my mouth went close to his dick he told me that was another price...

I understand your statement about the "connection" though. me too, I enjoyed it but I would not repeat it.

Saw musclehealer in august. Agreed with previous comments re professional etc. probably would try some others out before returning. But his massage skill was very good. Had been curious about mascmusc but massageadam's comments have answered that curiosity... And put it to rest...unless anyone else has had a diff experience?

Much older? No way. Still in amazing shape.

Amazing shape yes. I said much older because on the pics there are no signs of face wrinkles and irl they are very obvious. I didn’t care. But he doesn’t look exactly like his pics. Also his personality is a little soft/feminine. I don’t care either but some might care. That was my perception.

• 2 months later...