Personal trainer sites?

biggerbilly
This topic is 2259 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 5 months later...

Bumping this thread, as opposed to creating a new one...but I am also looking for a trainer in NYC. Gay would be great, but a comfortable straight guy would do (this isn't for the possibility of sex btw). Any leads on sites to search or perhaps anyone has a direct contact they can share with me.

My trainer is straight and good looking (think Hugh Jackman with a better body) and I have liked him so far. Be very specific about what you want.

More specific in his looks? I'm looking for a legitimate personal trainer, but who is muscular, handsome...sexy...and in NYC...

According to their Instagram page, they’re either married or engaged … to each other

Yes indeed. I thought we were talking about personal training services, primarily :)

Yep, not a post about sex. Maybe a little eye candy, but not sex. I don’t want anyone posted on here to get the wrong idea and come after me.

My advice...

Don't choose your trainer based on how he looks. Many, many of these guys use insane/dangerous shortcuts to get the IG bodies they have. What you really want is a healthy, functional, flexible body that will age well over time.

Talk with your potential trainer and if he's not concerned with your goals, he's not the guy you want with you in the gym.

Also, a lot of trainers are simply people who hit the genetic lottery and don't really know all that much about exercising. If you have naturally high testosterone and come from an athletic family odds are you're going to look pretty good even if you just work out 3x/week.

Also, a lot of trainers are simply people who hit the genetic lottery and don't really know all that much about exercising. If you have naturally high testosterone and come from an athletic family odds are you're going to look pretty good even if you just work out 3x/week.

EXACTLY.

A fraud trainer is quickly found out. From the first workout, it's not tough to tell if they have a clue as to how to work you out based on your existing fitness level.

More than that, it's also not tough to tell if they're using steroids to achieve the body they've got. I don't play well with trainers who juice their way to 'health'