411 on Pedro from LA / OC Area visiting San Diego

7829V
This topic is 1645 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He's a great masseur. Looks way younger and better in person. He may seem quiet because his English is limited.

Yes, he can play and interact but of course you have to pay him more.

Some expect extra action in a massage for free. You have to offer an incentive otherwise it's not going to happen.

For 140/hr I don’t expect to pay more to play and interact. I could get a great massage at my local spa from handsome guys for 65/hr. And at that place I don’t expect to play and interact for that amount. Pedro is not professionally trained and communication with him is very dificult even via text. He’s not professional or business savvy. I don’t care if he looks better or younger in real life. But I’m not willing to pay someone not trained and that tríes to upsell an already expensive and medicotre massage.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Yeah, but they show all next to each other now...

Seems like in some displays, A4A shows folks in the order of log-in. So this guy sat down and logged in 1, 2, 3.. one after the other.

Took me a while to catch on to this. Then i realized you can see some patterns. One massuer is black 6'2" 185, next to the next masseur black 6'1" 195 next to the next guy is black 6'3" and 190. Ohhhhhh.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...