Adonis Nude versus Fairytail Lounge

gersonides
This topic is 2440 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey boys,

Anybody have thoughts on the experience at Adonis Nude versus Fairytail on a Saturday night? Don't say that some are naked. Please. I beg. Just curious about the vibe, type of guys, happenings, location, etc. If there is somewhere better to have a good time on a Saturday night in NYC with fine gentlemen, please feel free to comment as well!

Thanks,

G

It depends on what you're going for honestly.

If you're going to have a drink, tip a guy or two, listen to music and be one with the people then Fairytail is the place for you.

If you wanna see some dicks swinging, possibly get your rocks off and spend a $100 or so then Adonis party is for you.

Fairytail is the bar you go to with friends for a drink and sometimes a fun night out, the nude party I usually go to alone, with no intentions of going home alone, if you know what I mean

It depends on what you're going for honestly.

If you're going to have a drink, tip a guy or two, listen to music and be one with the people then Fairytail is the place for you.

If you wanna see some dicks swinging, possibly get your rocks off and spend a $100 or so then Adonis party is for you.

Fairytail is the bar you go to with friends for a drink and sometimes a fun night out, the nude party I usually go to alone, with no intentions of going home alone, if you know what I mean

Good summation. I like a nice lap dance and Fairytale is my least favorite venue of the various ones that happen over any given week. I much prefer the Spunk parties on Thursday and Sunday. Of the nude parties, I prefer the one in the apartment to the one at Paddles, but will happily go to Paddles if my schedule is clear.

Archived