411 -- The Ginger Cock

DaddyDicknDC
This topic is 2443 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

That's Jeremy Davis. If I am remembering correctly, he has the honor of being the last person I ever met several years ago before I quit hiring. He had a very good reputation and lived up to it. Look him up in Daddy's Reviews. He apparently is doing massage now. I have a vague memory that he had strong fingers but can't swear to it as it was several years ago. Massage, however, was not the main thrust of our meeting.

I'm trying to think of any negatives. He may have had a bit too much aftershave or cologne on- but my Dad used to bathe in the stuff. So it didn't really bother me. And it may not have been that it was too much, it may just have been one I'm not too fond of. Anyone with a problem with that could probably just tell him they were overly sensitive in the same way you might inquire about whether he uses incense or not.

Gman

For that hourly rate there should be more than just a massage!

There might be. You won't know unless you ask. When I was with him, he said he enjoyed Daddy types. Of course I don't know if that was just part of his business spiel or not. Or if it were true then why he liked us-maybe we require less effort not being in as good a shape-or maybe he actually has a yen for us. But I did receive visual and tactile proof that my looks weren't an insurmountable, if I may use the term," hump "to get over. ;)

Gman

Archived