Please Help Figure This Out

samK
This topic is 2424 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Trying to figure this out and need some super sleuths.

I have text & emailed several times MassagebyConnor, but something happens and it never happens. His email is StrongHandsofFlorida@icloud.com

http://www.sexymasseur.com/profile-masseur/1727/MassagebyConnor.html

Then I had contact with Euro Hands and he replies from the same email account, yet it is not Connor's face (or body). Yet this same account used to be MassagebyConnor and have the same photos as the sexymassuer website.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/gustav1.shtml

So two similar guys, but not the same.... same account email but changed name. Yet they both reply in the same tone. Very Strange and wanted everyone's thoughts before emailing or setting something up.

Thoughts boys?? -xx

A hard pass. Not worth sending multiple emails or texts, much less anything else.

Having seen tons of masseurs, I can say that the experience has been a pleasant surprise in 5% of the cases, what I expected 10%, a mild disappointment 60%, serious disappointment 20%, and outright disaster 5%. It's tough to get a good deal even if everything seems legit. So, my advice is to avoid getting into anything that seems fishy (especially with phone numbers) or if it seems too good to be true. Just move on, no matter how much you like someone's posted pix and what they say in their ad.

A hard pass. Not worth sending multiple emails or texts, much less anything else.

Having seen tons of masseurs, I can say that the experience has been a pleasant surprise in 5% of the cases, what I expected 10%, a mild disappointment 60%, serious disappointment 20%, and outright disaster 5%. It's tough to get a good deal, even if everything seems legit. So, my advice is to avoid getting into anything that seems fishy (especially with phone numbers) or if it seems too good to be true. Just move on, no matter how much you like someone's posted pix and what they say in their ad.

That is what my gut is saying, but sadly the curiosity had gotten me a bit twisted. Thanks -xx

Hmm. Could be one guy with multiple profiles. Not that uncommon. Or could be an agent that represents two different individuals - also no uncommon. Caution advised.

Thanks FrankR, I didn't think we had that in S FL, but maybe so... much appreciation for your contribution sir. -xx

Wow, this story has "danger" written all over it. FTL has so many good and accessible masseurs that no matter how curious I was my better instinct would be to move on! Good Luck whatever you do.

Isn't most danger intriguing though... but the fact that No One on this forum has any experiences (good or bad) I'm moving on here for sure. Have had my share of nutcase and weirdos, so without a recommendation from someone... I would rather just go without a massage. On-the-other hand, I have gotten amazing referrals and recommendations from nice people here, so thankful for everyone input. -xx

Having seen tons of masseurs, I can say that the experience has been a pleasant surprise in 5% of the cases, what I expected 10%, a mild disappointment 60%, serious disappointment 20%, and outright disaster 5%. It's tough to get a good deal even if everything seems legit. So, my advice is to avoid getting into anything that seems fishy (especially with phone numbers) or if it seems too good to be true. Just move on, no matter how much you like someone's posted pix and what they say in their ad.

Similar experience with the percentages here.

Archived