411 on Travis from San Francisco visiting San Diego, Long Beach & Los Angeles

7829V
This topic is 2087 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hired him on my last trip to SF a few weeks ago. Great massage skills with some sensual elements, super sweet guy. He appreciated the fact that I was not a total barracuda groping him initially. It was a natural and easy good time. We developed good chemistry-so the massage kept getting better and better. Nice big feet, hairy chest- I had a great time with him. I will DEFINITELY, hire him on my next trip to SF.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

"De gustibus non est disputandum" (or you can't argue with someone else's taste): My experience with him was: nice guy, ok massage, sort of passive and "mechanical." Then again, I just may not have been his type, or he might have been having a bad day. He certainly is a nice-looking guy, though. I saw him earlier this Spring.

"De gustibus non est disputandum" (or you can't argue with someone else's taste): My experience with him was: nice guy, ok massage, sort of passive and "mechanical." Then again, I just may not have been his type, or he might have been having a bad day. He certainly is a nice-looking guy, though. I saw him earlier this Spring.

Yes, I agree with you 100%. Not a negative experience at all, but completely unmemorable except his looks (he is super sexy for sure). He was nice enough, but not sure I’d return.