411 on MagikHands in San Diego

7829V
This topic is 1756 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone tried this guy?

https://www.adam4adam.com/profile/view/MagikHands

A unique and intense physical / mental experience 40, 6'0", 194lb, 33w. Treat yourself to a unique experience, guided by hands that are both strong and intuitive, that will give you the FULL physical and mental benefits of a fantastic massage. My technique is a balanced combination of Swedish, Thai and Deep Tissue.

FiCSqL5.png

• 3 weeks later...
Has anyone tried this guy?

https://www.adam4adam.com/profile/view/MagikHands

A unique and intense physical / mental experience 40, 6'0", 194lb, 33w. Treat yourself to a unique experience, guided by hands that are both strong and intuitive, that will give you the FULL physical and mental benefits of a fantastic massage. My technique is a balanced combination of Swedish, Thai and Deep Tissue.

FiCSqL5.png

are those nudes that he has locked on his page?

I’ve seen MagicHands. Probably a total of 5 times in the last year. He’s got a unique meditative massage style, which he incorporates Thai techniques and stretching. Go for the 90 minute massage in my opinion. You’ll definitely be more relaxed and happy that you did.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He has two options, therapeutic and sensual. I opted for the sensual. It was pricey. Massage was good but sensual part wasn't really incorporated until last 10 minutes so the question is if it's worth it to pay that much more for 10 minutes. Maybe if I was to become a regular it would be different (more connection, more sensual) but as it is, I'm not inclined to go back.

He has two options, therapeutic and sensual. I opted for the sensual. It was pricey. Massage was good but sensual part wasn't really incorporated until last 10 minutes so the question is if it's worth it to pay that much more for 10 minutes. Maybe if I was to become a regular it would be different (more connection, more sensual) but as it is, I'm not inclined to go back.

SO the current posted rates are for therapeutic... Question, do you know if the therapeutic massages allow you to be nude and includes full body (or skips buttocks, etc)?

In-studio 60 min. $125

75 min. $150

90 min. $175

Mobile 60 min. $150

75 min. $175

90 min. $200

His rates are those of a highly educated and experienced MT. $2/min is the going rate for 4+ years of education & 10+ years of experience for a professional therapeutic massage. His pics suggest minimal draping and him shirtless. I suspect his pics are a tease--like flawless--and that he's therapeutic but might do a bit more if he's into the client. Regarding glute work, his pics show Thai techniques, so I bet he uses his knees and possibly elbows for glute work.

His rates are those of a highly educated and experienced MT. $2/min is the going rate for 4+ years of education & 10+ years of experience for a professional therapeutic massage. His pics suggest minimal draping and him shirtless. I suspect his pics are a tease--like flawless--and that he's therapeutic but might do a bit more if he's into the client. Regarding glute work, his pics show Thai techniques, so I bet he uses his knees and possibly elbows for glute work.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Yes, massage is good, but nothing out of this world. Stretching is enjoyable. Sensuality? Erotism? At the end... because it "has to happen" not really something you feel all over the session. Is just there. It happened. So don't complain. Setting is at his place... tiny tiny place but everything is so well placed, borderline OCD, that made me feel uncomfortable. Rates are high in my opinion for what I received. I wouldn't repeat.