Josh - NYC

Bullakaun
This topic is 2291 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 months later...
Here it is again...

https://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/m4m/d/in-shape-looking-for-another/6313164678.html

The CL pic has been used by a number of guys. I used to see a guy regularly years ago that had a very similar pic, if not the same. So very curious. He gave a pretty decent nude massage and his third leg got in the way. ;)

Now when you say “third leg”... tell me more hahahaha. I’ve been contemplating hiring him for a while now.... how big are we talking? Was there a HE... etc?

Now when you say “third leg”... tell me more hahahaha. I’ve been contemplating hiring him for a while now.... how big are we talking? Was there a HE... etc?

The word “hung” was most appropriate for the guy I saw. He gave an incredible SPM... soft penis massage. Amazingly erotic, without actually getting penetrated. Very happy end. Question remains whether this guy is that guy?