411 on Ricardo / Joey from Hollywood (visiting San Diego)

7829V
This topic is 2270 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Another forum member recommended him a year or so ago, saying he was generous with extras. I was very excited and hired for massage. Very nice upscale hollywood apartment, looks like his pics, amazing body - decent massage (i think:) but no extras. To be honest, I actaully dont remember the massage becuase i guess i was so focused on "will he? is he now? did he just?"

Nice guy, at the end of massage i politely ask- any chance you'd do a little more, he said - well i don't usually but it would cost more - I said "I have an extra $50 on me (from 150-200) - and he laughed like and said something like "it would take 3 or 4 times that".

But hey, maybe i wasnt his type at all - others here have said they were pleased wtih his session.

Yes I saw him in Vegas. Does indeed look just like his pics and is extremely attractive and in great shape. He has an odd attitude/personality, almost as if he's not even there emotionally. Massage was very good but from what I remember expensive and I think he's since increased his prices. There wasn't much of a connection beyond the massage as he's distant but I would repeat for the massage and to see that body again.

• 5 months later...

I took the plunge, he upsells after the massage- I guess I got him in a good mood since I declined BUT he came back with a much lower price.

Clean place, nice body, very friendly though overpriced for the so so massage but very interactive with purchase of upsell.

Omg. The most bizarre experience ever. Asked me questions for like 10 mins before massage started. Told me about his massage business plans. Asked me to sign an NDA. Thought I was on a hidden camera show. SO MUCH TALKING. of course I refused. Tried to upsell sex hard. I kept passing. Massage was ok to good. But not worth the bizarre preamble.

Sadly. Yes. No one else got the pre-intereview? Where he makes you take your shoes off and sit down before the massage to talk about what exactly you want? Then the upsell begins. Vague at first. But during the massage very direct.

Damn, not my experience. I’m really intrigued by the NDA and how much he upcharged. Feel free to pm me. I also look forward to your blog review here haha

I honestly don't remember how much the upcharge was. My limit is hands only so I'd never go there. But I remember thinking it was a lot. During the pre-interview, he went and on and about how he's starting a business of professional masseurs who'll offer the same "quality" service he's offering. That's when he brought up the NDA. He said both his employees and all clients would sign an NDA. Then he asked me, "Would you be willing to sign an NDA." And I'm like "No thanks" and then he wanted specific details of the kind of massage I wanted. I told him Nude MT and HE and he was like "I also offer another kind of therapy to help you identify what's missing in your sex life and fill in the deficit." He spoke in clinical terms. But he was talking about sex. No matter how many euphemisms he used... he was talking about sex. Then near the end of the massage which was on a table he pointed to the bed and said we can continue there for a FEE of (I forget how much) and I turned him down again. I didn't review him on my blog because he'd mentioned he went through a major depression and lost some muscle tone. But he still had an awesome body. And I remember thinking this guy is troubled and I didn't want to hurt his business.