411 Alexcuba Los angles

rackes2323
This topic is 1981 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...

Re: Alexxlcubantop

Met with him recently in NYC. Overall, I wouldn’t recommend the basic experience he offers.

Cons

- Poor response time. Day of, he asked for a text 30 mins before our scheduled incall. Still, he answered with his room number 10 mins after we were supposed to meet.

- Discretion is not guaranteed. All guests at his building must sign in at the front desk. He didn’t share this beforehand, and because he hasn’t provided a room number it was an ordeal of signing in, confirming name and room number of whom I was there to see, and waiting until I could be let up.

- Poor rapport. His in-person greeting was lukewarm and he let me in while saying he’d been waiting for his food delivery for over an hour and then walked into the bathroom to pee and told me to get comfortable. He talked mostly about his new apartment of 2 months - the wall paint, decor, even the low bed that is hard on his legs during “work.” He mostly acknowledged my comments by nodding or didn’t seem to be listening. I guess this was the boyfriend experience.

- Poor performance. He went through the motions, with awkward transitions, not really expressing what he was going for, and was neither intuitive or good at using his mouth. He would listen to what I would ask for a few seconds and then go back to doing whatever.

- Poor quality. He was attractive but otherwise was pretty flat in personality. I left disappointed: that he chatted some more while getting his trash bags ready to take out and walked me to the front door by exactly the 1 hr mark, never mind the time wasted.

Pros

- While I suspect he doesn’t reach 5’10”, he definitely does have a 10”-er.

- Physique. He’s muscular, with a shaved, smooth body. His bulging pecs, his big arms, his strong legs - he looked like an erect statue before he came over me.

Edited by xclusiveryder

• 9 months later...
Re: Alexxlcubantop

Met with him recently in NYC. Overall, I wouldn’t recommend the basic experience he offers.

Cons

- Poor response time. Day of, he asked for a text 30 mins before our scheduled incall. Still, he answered with his room number 10 mins after we were supposed to meet.

- Discretion is not guaranteed. All guests at his building must sign in at the front desk. He didn’t share this beforehand, and because he hasn’t provided a room number it was an ordeal of signing in, confirming name and room number of whom I was there to see, and waiting until I could be let up.

- Poor rapport. His in-person greeting was lukewarm and he let me in while saying he’d been waiting for his food delivery for over an hour and then walked into the bathroom to pee and told me to get comfortable. He talked mostly about his new apartment of 2 months - the wall paint, decor, even the low bed that is hard on his legs during “work.” He mostly acknowledged my comments by nodding or didn’t seem to be listening. I guess this was the boyfriend experience.

- Poor performance. He went through the motions, with awkward transitions, not really expressing what he was going for, and was neither intuitive or good at using his mouth. He would listen to what I would ask for a few seconds and then go back to doing whatever.

- Poor quality. He was attractive but otherwise was pretty flat in personality. I left disappointed: that he chatted some more while getting his trash bags ready to take out and walked me to the front door by exactly the 1 hr mark, never mind the time wasted.

Pros

- While I suspect he doesn’t reach 5’10”, he definitely does have a 10”-er.

- Physique. He’s muscular, with a shaved, smooth body. His bulging pecs, his big arms, his strong legs - he looked like an erect statue before he came over me.

I would assume most downtown bldgs require a sign in and the final confirmation isn't unheard of. Sounds like he started off on the wrong foot from the beginning with you and naturally things got worse as they always do. People tense up and it's all downhill from there.

• 3 months later...