NYC craigslist hire

massage-addict
This topic is 2429 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes, "warm summer night" is Shaun Lagger, old regular of mine when I was still having masseurs come to me. Great guy.

I hired "hot masc white guy" once probably 6 or 7 years ago. Same pic! Forgot his name. Massage skill was just ok, he played coy most of the session then went full tilt interactive, everything but the homerun. If I recall, his rate back then was very fair. Always thought I'd hire him again. But like Shaun, he only did out calls.

Yes, "warm summer night" is Shaun Lagger, old regular of mine when I was still having masseurs come to me. Great guy.

I hired "hot masc white guy" once probably 6 or 7 years ago. Same pic! Forgot his name. Massage skill was just ok, he played coy most of the session then went full tilt interactive, everything but the homerun. If I recall, his rate back then was very fair. Always thought I'd hire him again. But like Shaun, he only did out calls.

are they both good looking? who's better looking, if you can recall?

are they both good looking? who's better looking, if you can recall?

Keep in mind that they are both older than as posted. I'd guess Shaun to be in his 40s. Don't know why Shaun hides his face. Certainly appealing as was the other guy. Shaun always had a great body.

Archived