Nyc spa and not asking for a HE...

MmM
This topic is 2429 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Most of the time though the massage is just mediocre. Once in a while you find a gem but that is hardly the norm. I sometimes go to a regular massage parlor where the masseuse does an excellent massage and the place only charges $60/hr. I tip them $20 and they seem appreciative with it. I prefer having a masseur though. I guess the draw of these places is the sensual aspect of it and to go there without expecting it would be looked down upon.

Most of the time though the massage is just mediocre. Once in a while you find a gem but that is hardly the norm. I sometimes go to a regular massage parlor where the masseuse does an excellent massage and the place only charges $60/hr. I tip them $20 and they seem appreciative with it. I prefer having a masseur though. I guess the draw of these places is the sensual aspect of it and to go there without expecting it would be looked down upon.[/quoteF

From what I have read in this forum, you can basically expect a high chance of mediocre massage at spas like these and the masseur is looking to make money from tips for HE or extras. (I have never been, but it seems to be the trend)

I would think that you could try several apps or websites that offer massage only services and only charge a low hourly rate... like $60-$75 hour (like massagefinder.com) Then you don't have to worry about mediocre and being assaulted on a massage table for something that you did not want.

I get it though, I too just really want a great massage, by a hot guy. I love it! I have had many situations where I felt like I was allowing a "pity HE" to happen, because I was too shy to say no or know what to do to stop it without insulting the masseur. Then others I have enjoyed it and more... while others turned into dates and friendship. The world is crazy like that... but you have to mine for gold in the right places.

(so totally get what you are asking, but maybe look in different places) Hope this helps -xx

If you come to Orlando, I will show you around and do some introducing to some great/ good looking massage only guys! ((;

Most of the time though the massage is just mediocre. Once in a while you find a gem but that is hardly the norm. I sometimes go to a regular massage parlor where the masseuse does an excellent massage and the place only charges $60/hr. I tip them $20 and they seem appreciative with it. I prefer having a masseur though. I guess the draw of these places is the sensual aspect of it and to go there without expecting it would be looked down upon.

I wonder if we lose sight about what massage is and why we get it. I'm not interested in a $100 hand job. I get massage because it make me feel good, relaxes me, and I leave feeling great. I am looking for a masseur who accomplishes this for me. There are times, like manmed, when I am not interested in the sensual/erotic elements. I feel perfectly comfortable saying "not today" if I'm not the mood. I give a tip for good service, not because of a hand job. When I see a masseur regularly, I will tip the same regardless of a HE if I get a great massage. And, if it a mediocre massage, I'm fine with a mediocre tip. So a $20 tip on a $80 massage is okay, just as a $100 tip on an $80 spectacular massage is okay too.

Archived