411 on George, massage therapist from NYC

Just Sayin
This topic is 2153 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What on earth does 10-4 mean? Does anyone speak English anymore?

From asking google:

10-4 simply means 'yes, I understand your message' in general CB (Citizen's Band) slang. Have a look at the Wikipedia page of CB slang for more. A few of the more common CB slang phrases, including this one, made the transition into everyday speech, both in the US and further afield.

I now see the 10-4 was in response to manmed, one minute later on Friday. It wasn't some esoteric rating after the meet. The day and the time of each post is not easy to notice and follow on this board, until the eyes can focus sharply. In my case, I needed to clean my computer glasses.

As promised, reporting back...

Had my massage with George yesterday. Still feeling it after a day later. What a genuinely nice guy. Friendly, caring and a great conversationalist. He's got a lot of interests so made our chat very easy. Made me feel very welcomed from the start. He's super handsome and sexy in person. He was staying at a nice hotel in downtown San Diego. Great view of the bay and beyond. I've had massages in sleazy hotels before so this was quite a nice upgraded experience.

Anyhow, got naked and hopped on his table. His massage skills are definitely there. Strong hands at times with playful light touches throughout the massage. Time flew by. Flipped over and he worked more of my arms and legs and then... ended happily.

He's traveling all over the USA. Do catch him while he's in your city. I highly recommend George. I'll be sure to look him up the next time when I head to NYC.

• 2 months later...