Jared in LA

Westsideguy
This topic is 2427 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Not helpful. We didn't need your opinion or comments on his ad or pics. We can see them ourselves.

You're out of order with your retort / rebuke....folks are free to post opinions & comments like guy69er's whenever they choose to......Additionally, "guy" said that he "will have to try him"......would his review afterwards be helpful to you ?....critical, bitchy, catty folks like you make me want to puke.

You're out of order with your retort / rebuke....folks are free to post opinions & comments like guy69er's whenever they choose to......Additionally, "guy" said that he "will have to try him"......would his review afterwards be helpful to you ?....critical, bitchy, catty folks like you make me want to puke.

Wow you're a bitter, intolerant and judgmental gay man who can't tolerate criticism himself.

Wow you're a bitter, intolerant and judgmental gay man who can't tolerate criticism himself.

I didn't realize that nearly your entire posting history on these boards has been a history of telling folks that they're not being helpful.....an entire posting history that has garnered a whopping 3 "likes" from fellow posters.....who the fuck do you think cares what you think about Jake Mitchell (hungfucker) that you just posted in another thread ?

I didn't realize that nearly your entire posting history on these boards has been a history of telling folks that they're not being helpful.....an entire posting history that has garnered a whopping 3 "likes" from fellow posters.....who the fuck do you think cares what you think about Jake Mitchell (hungfucker) that you just posted in another thread ?

At least my comment was funny. Yours is just inane. You're clearly a Leftist.

Archived