411 On AnthonyFlex

Nobaby86
This topic is 1044 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks guys I had a bad feeling about him when he said he would charge $100 to uber to me Since he didn't have a car. I continued the convo and he then wanted to know if I would PayPal him a deposit which I said no and would give him cash when he arrived he said ok to that. Conversation wise he seems so nice but I haven't read anything positive about him except for a few on rent men. But why does he have to look so good smh?

• 1 year later...

So we had arranged to do a Skype show and I paid him the money but the connection was bad. That wasn’t either of our faults, so we just decided to do it later. I talked about doing an overnight with him later and asked if there money for the Skype show could be applied toward the downpayment. Fast forward to today and he acts like that money is his and he’s not going to do the overnight or anything else, he calls it “collateral.“ So I am out the money and got nothing. Flakey.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, marylander1940 said:

Thank you. I was going to say the same thing. I met him before & he is a very nice guy. I don’t know why he got a tattoo on his neck of all places. Perhaps the WORST place (besides your cock or face) to get a tattoo. It will not get him more clients. I wish him the best.