Chicago Masseurs

mkenneth99
This topic is 2298 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...
Same for me. Am interested in some of these guys and haven't found reviews for them.

Jaydiesel

Eli

Victor

I've seen Vic a couple of times and might again if Jake and David are out of town and/or I need something different. I think he is straight, his massage skills are mediocre, but I find him super-pleasant and cool, he has a very nice setting with a heated table, so when I want just a relaxing rubdown on a cold Chicago day, why not, especially given his rate?

He is extra-mellow and massages you in the nude, which I've come to really appreciate, I feel so much more comfortable being naked on the table that way. And yeah, he is kinda hot, not Anthony-NYC insanely hot but a good looking guy :-)

I've seen Vic a couple of times and might again if Jake and David are out of town and/or I need something different. I think he is straight, his massage skills are mediocre, but I find him super-pleasant and cool, he has a very nice setting with a heated table, so when I want just a relaxing rubdown on a cold Chicago day, why not, especially given his rate?

He is extra-mellow and massages you in the nude, which I've come to really appreciate, I feel so much more comfortable being naked on the table that way. And yeah, he is kinda hot, not Anthony-NYC insanely hot but a good looking guy :)

I’ve seen Victor as well. Too chatty and so-so massage but a really nice piece of tool

• 1 month later...

I've seen him couple of times. Nice massage at what ever pressure you need. Massage was in nude and Mt is allowed. But I would take it slow and not to right for the treasure. He enjoys touch on his legs and arms even body as it increases the flow of energy betweeb the two. Just take your time with. I've enjoyed our sessions.