Massaging the masseur

MisterMike
This topic is 2164 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I feel like there must be a thread, but I can't find it, so I figured I would ask.

Does anyone have experience hiring a masseur to give them a rubdown. I guess what I'm talking about is less than a muscle worship session or something like that, and more just about really pushing the boundaries of "mutual touch".

Typing it out it sounds crazy- but I wouldn't mind turning the tables every now and then.

I actually sometimes request to massage them towards the end, but usually on a second visit. From what I can tell is they enjoy the opportunity to just relax and get a rubdown. Of course I only do this with those I know are perfectly comfortable with mutual touch.

The only thing that was requested of me is not to do deep massage as an untrained person could hurt someone trying to do a deep massage.

I feel like there must be a thread, but I can't find it...

...Typing it out it sounds crazy- but I wouldn't mind turning the tables every now and then.

Concept is not crazy at all. Here’s a couple of threads that might have some additional insight

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/massage-exchanges.123973/#post-1275457

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/giving-a-massage-to-straight-masseur.119834/#post-1196192

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
It can be fun, but it can be disappointing knowing you're doing a terrible attempt at what they do well. For me, I can't massage a guy lying face up without giving the penis some (lots) of oral attention, but then that's not a massage anymore. :p

Yeah. Oral is not part of the deal. He does get hard though. And considering that he’s straight I think I do a good job. ;)

Guest MikeThomas
When I've been "the masseur" the only place that is off limits is the anus. Everything else is cool. I do enjoy it. And I think the "real masseur" enjoys it too.

What about ur anus?

Sorry, couldn't resist. Groan!