411 Georgeo in NYC

samK
This topic is 2442 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw him in DC. Regrettable experience. I thought his ad was pretty clear about providing a sensual experience, which it was most certainly not. He disrobed as I did (and his body and equipment are better than the RM pics indicate), but there was no contact other than his hands and only for [marginally acceptable] massage purposes. There was zero sensuality and - when I tried to address that - he just replied "no". I understand if he has personal preferences about clients, but he charged a premium price for a below-average experience.

I saw him in DC. Regrettable experience. I thought his ad was pretty clear about providing a sensual experience, which it was most certainly not. He disrobed as I did (and his body and equipment are better than the RM pics indicate), but there was no contact other than his hands and only for [marginally acceptable] massage purposes. There was zero sensuality and - when I tried to address that - he just replied "no". I understand if he has personal preferences about clients, but he charged a premium price for a below-average experience.

Thanks for your feedback and I am sure that the way he treats one person is how he treats all people. Just a gut feeling. Did he have good massage skills?

Archived