Griffin Barrows

david78nyc
This topic is 2426 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks, @kov78 ! It works now. Hot guy, but states very clearly in his text copy it is massage ONLY. Then he posts nude photos in his private gallery. (?) If you are only providing massage, with no HE, etc....then why post nude photos and charge $145/hr? That is high priced for just a massage. Plus enticing you to his massage table with nude photos when he makes it clear all you will receive is a massage is bogus. There are better looking guys that do a great massage and offer more (HE, mutual touch,etc) for less money. I think I will go to them.

Saw a few videos of him on chaosmen.com, (which I liked), I followed him on Twitter for a while but that kind of turned me off. And I've seen him on the street here in Chicago and something about him seems off.

What's his twitter handle? Or where could I see his videos? Thanks !!

Saw a few videos of him on chaosmen.com, (which I liked), I followed him on Twitter for a while but that kind of turned me off. And I've seen him on the street here in Chicago and something about him seems off.

Could you elaborate on what seems off? Drugs suspected? Loco? Ego? STD's from so much sex? He's so cute, but knows it, which takes away from his desirability.

Thanks, @kov78 ! It works now. Hot guy, but states very clearly in his text copy it is massage ONLY. Then he posts nude photos in his private gallery. (?) If you are only providing massage, with no HE, etc....then why post nude photos and charge $145/hr? That is high priced for just a massage. Plus enticing you to his massage table with nude photos when he makes it clear all you will receive is a massage is bogus. There are better looking guys that do a great massage and offer more (HE, mutual touch,etc) for less money. I think I will go to them.

I got more than a massage

I hired last fall for a massage and he was awesome. Looks of mutual playing and kissing. Loves to snuggle. Killer body. Won’t fuck tho

Wow....lucky you. He gives the impression in his ad if you read the copy that it is massage only. But as we always say....your mileage may vary. By the way...his link does not work now...anyone know why?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived