New Guy New Carollton 411

NavyChief
This topic is 2400 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

I took one for the team and had a session with him last night.

The good: Looks like his pics, but much taller than expected. He is 6'5. Massage was actually pretty good. I expected more rub and tug, but he actually had skills. Setting up the session was quick and easy

The bad: There was a typo in the address that he gave me and I bothered his elderly neighbor. There were were two females sitting just outside the massage room watching tv and chatting the entire time.

PM for Details.

I'm taking the plunge and in contact with him, the second guy. I also mentioned about the girls and yes he and miguel26 are friends, and said he will take care of it. Set for Wednesday am, barring any issues. I will report after.

I hit him up as well just to see what the scoop was. I asked him to confirm mutual nude, mutual touch and release. He replied back "Just massage". I told him that he should advertise in the Heal section as most would expect Mutual nude/touch/release because he is advertising in Relax.

I hit him up as well just to see what the scoop was. I asked him to confirm mutual nude, mutual touch and release. He replied back "Just massage". I told him that he should advertise in the Heal section as most would expect Mutual nude/touch/release because he is advertising in Relax.

I will see how things progress

Archived