411 on kingkongxxl currently in Atlanta

surfinnatlanta
This topic is 2450 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Trying to figure out if this guy is real....has anyone met him? Any info or insight is highly appreciated!

https://rent.men/KingKongXXL

He's been on Jersey backpage off and on (mostly on) for at least several years now. Same number so I presume it's the same guy visiting Atl. I just checked NJ backpage and his profile is not currently there so its a good bet its the real king kong. Although those dick pics on his RM page are definitely fake (or at least very old) as he has had tattoos on his chest ever since he has been on bp. In fact I found a link to an old bp mirror site showing this (if you scroll down a bit) http://gayresumes.com/347-579-8487/9965315/images/

He is extremely well hung and has a great body so why he would use fake pics now is a mystery to me as in the past he has always had in his ads very clear, candid x-rated pics showing his face, body and all the good stuff down below. Additionally he would have a link to his tumblr page which had even more revealing pics and short videos.

Been with him 1.5 times. Very mixed feelings about the guy. His face pics are real so very handsome. Great body and dick and he even kisses (tongues and all!) and gives head. But unfortunately despite his skills there is no warmth or affection there and even worse he is very unfriendly and can be arrogant as well. The last time I was with him he was so rude that before we did anything I excused myself, walked out and didn't go back (which is why I said I've seen him 1.5 times). First encounter went ok and his rates were reasonable from what I remember. I'm curious how others feel about him. If you do give him a try can you let us know how it goes? Thanks.

Archived