Best Asian Experiance in NYC

miamitonyc
This topic is 2420 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As discussed in another thread to which I just posted, you will do well at Utopia, on Lexington Ave near 70th or 71st St. Ask for Andy. I'm sure that others there will give you a little "extra," but expect to tip well. Of course, your first experience will precede a tip, but Andy was most forthcoming the first time, and I know that he will be most forthcoming when I return.

I posted e

As discussed in another thread to which I just posted, you will do well at Utopia, on Lexington Ave near 70th or 71st St. Ask for Andy. I'm sure that others there will give you a little "extra," but expect to tip well. Of course, your first experience will precede a tip, but Andy was most forthcoming the first time, and I know that he will be most forthcoming when I return.

i posted elsewhere that Andy has left Utopia. I don't know the details about his leaving but he's gone. Jerry who is new is worth a try. I had a good experience with him.

Can you describe Jerry? I had a massage with a guy with a very short crew cut last time, and I forgot his name.. He was interactive.

Yes. Short hair, great smile, interactive.

Do you know the tall guy with medium length hair? He's cute, but I didnt get his name.

Andy is a tall guy (6'1" or 6'2") with medium length hair. He has left Utopia and I have no idea his destination. Xiao and Jerry are the two I've used and both are very good. There are other masseurs there but the ones I've used are gone.

Andy is a tall guy (6'1" or 6'2") with medium length hair. He has left Utopia and I have no idea his destination. Xiao and Jerry are the two I've used and both are very good. There are other masseurs there but the ones I've used are gone.

Too bad I didnt get to try him! If you find out where he went to, pls share. Thanks!

I saw Jerry at Utopia Spa yesterday. All that I had wished for! In addition to excellent "envelope skills," he's the nicest guy, who really knows how to pamper a client. He makes it a spa experience, not just a massage parlor. Utopia is always spotlessly clean and always welcoming, and I've had only good experiences in the six times I've been there.

I saw Jerry at Utopia today. He is very skilled and friendly - PM if you have questions. He recently moved over from East Men's Spa - where Jimmy from Hero just went. It appears a bunch of NY masseurs are on the move.

Is he the same Jerry who used to work at the spa at 58th/3rd? Please describe him.

Is he the same Jerry who used to work at the spa at 58th/3rd? Please describe him.

Jerry is about 5'8", Chinese, slim - not skinny -, great smile, very accommodating and pleasant. I don't know where he worked before. Someone before suggested it was at East Men Spa, but I don't know.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw Will at East Men Spa yesterday. I did not ask for anyone in particular and I was happy with my good luck. It was a great session. He has good massage skills, great hands, and the 90 minutes flew past. Overall, I'm not a huge fan of EMS but it is convenient and two of the three sessions I've had there are great. I will definitely ask for Will again.

I saw Will at East Men Spa yesterday. I did not ask for anyone in particular and I was happy with my good luck. It was a great session. He has good massage skills, great hands, and the 90 minutes flew past. Overall, I'm not a huge fan of EMS but it is convenient and two of the three sessions I've had there are great. I will definitely ask for Will again.

What does Will look like? Is he the same guy listed on the website?

Archived