blue bell spa dc

spacecowboy
This topic is 1261 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
Decent massage. Therapeutic. Had me start on my back, which I hate. Nice guy, but the massage was very "no homo." Which is interesting, because I checked Facebook and we have 8 mutual friends, all of whom are gay.

Sounds like Carlito knows his market :))

I am sorry, I think it is a little bit funny that he works in a spa that looks like Blue Balls. -xx

Decent massage. Therapeutic. Had me start on my back, which I hate. Nice guy, but the massage was very "no homo." Which is interesting, because I checked Facebook and we have 8 mutual friends, all of whom are gay.

Carlos is personal friends with Petar, who owns Revive. Both worked at Deluca years ago and they socialize with gays a lot. They know their market and how to "tease to please". The therapeutic spas in DC mentioned most often in these forums are owned/operated by Bulgarians or Brazilians.

• 3 years later...