411 on Cole in San Diego

seaguy206
This topic is 2482 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He stood me up in March when he was last in Seattle. He was staying with a friend and it sounded like his plans to play in the city conflicted with the appointment. I'd give him another chance though. His initial communications were good and he sent me a hot video of himself. If his plans are similar to last time, he won't be able to host.

He stood me up in March when he was last in Seattle. He was staying with a friend and it sounded like his plans to play in the city conflicted with the appointment. I'd give him another chance though. His initial communications were good and he sent me a hot video of himself. If his plans are similar to last time, he won't be able to host.

Thanks for the info. It sounds like he'll be in the same situation this trip (can't host) which may make scheduling difficult. I will say that the initial communication has been good, although I didn't get the hot video, lol!

Archived